Cabecera

Cabecera

sábado, 18 de abril de 2015

The Beatles Discografia 2009 Mono Remasters









Please Please Me
 (2009 Mono Remaster)
Tracklist:

I saw her Standing There
Misery
Anna (Go to him)
Chains
Boys
Ask me why
Please please me
Love me do
P.S I love you
Baby it´s you
Do you want to know a secret
A teste of honey
There´s a place
Twist and shout




 Primer album de estudio
Lanzado el 22 de Marzo de 1963
Incluye los sencillos "Love Me do" y "Please Please Me"


 


                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               


                                                                                                                                             



With The Beatles
(2009 Mono Remaster)

It wont be long
All i´ve got to do 
All my loving
Don´t bother me
Little child
Till there was you
Please Mr. Postman
Roll over Beethoven
Hold my tight
You really got a hold on me
I wanna be your man
Devil in her heart
Not a second time
Money




Segundo album de estudio
Lanzado 4 meses despues de Please Please Me
Se mantuvo en el numero uno de las listas durante 21 semanas desplazando a Please Please Me 

                                              

      

 

Ahard day´s night
(2009 Mono remaster)

A hard day´s night
Should have known better 
If i fell
I´m happy just to dance with you
And i love her
Tell me why
Can´t buy me love
Any time at all
I´ll cry instead
Things we said today
When i get home
You can´t do that
I´ll be back



 
Tercer album de estudio
Lanzado el 10 de julio de 1964
Se lanza un film de la banda con el mismo nombre del album teniendo un resultado igual de exitoso










Beatles for sale
(2009 Mono Remaster)

No reply
I´m a loser
Baby´s in black
Rock and roll music
I´ll follow the sun
Mr.Moonlight
Kansas City / Hey Hey Hey
Eight days a week
Words of love
Honey don´t
Every little thing
I don´t wanna spoil the party
What you´re doing
Everybody´s trying to be my baby


Cuarto album de estudio
Lanzado el 4 de Diciembre de 1964
Las tres canciones que abren el album son catalogadas como la trilogia lennon por aver sido compuestas casi enteramente por el y ser algo autobiograficas.  

 














Help!
(2009 Mono Remaster)

Help!
The night before
You´ve got to hide your love away
I need you
Another girl
You´re gonna lose that girl
Ticket to ride
Act naturally
It´s only love
You like me too much
Tell me what you see
I´ve just seen a face
Yesterday
Dizzy miss lizzy



Quinto album de estudio
El disco fue a la vez la banda sonora de su segunda pelicula
Lanzado el 6 de agosto de 1965
Contiene en el lado b una de las canciones mas versionadas de la historia "Yesterday" 
 







 
  Rubber soul
(2009 Mono Remaster)

Drive my car
Norwegian wood
You won´t see me
Nowhere man
Think for yourself
The word
Michelle
What goes on
Girl
I´m lookingthrough you
In my life
Wait
If i needed someone
Run for your life






Sexto album de estudio
Lanzado el 3 de Diciembre de 1965
Es el disco catalogado como uno de los mejores de la musica popular.
Siendo considerado tambien como un logro artistico importante de la banda.











 Revolver
(2009 Mono Remaster)

Taxman
Eleanor Rigby
I´m only sleeping
Love you to
Here, there and everywhere
Yellow submarine
She said she said
Good day sunshine
 And your bird can sing
For no one
Doctor Robert
I want to tell you
Got to get you into my life
Tomorrow never knows







Septimo album de estudio
Lanzado el 5 de agosto de 1966
Es el album que marca el camino de la psicodelia en la banda
Es citado como uno de los mejores albumes de la historia de la musica
pop









Sgt. Pepper´s lonely hearts club band
(2009 Mono Remaster)

Sgt. Pepper´s lonely hearts club band
With a little help from my friends
Lucy in the sky with diamonds
Getting better
Fixing a hole
She´s leaving home
Being for the benefit of Mr. Kite
Within you Without you
When i´m sixty four
Lovely Rita
Good morning,Good morning
 Sgt. Pepper´s lonely hearts club band (Reprise)
A day in the life






Octavo album de estudio
Lanzado el 1 de junio de 1967
El disco mas influyente de los ultimos tiempos y citado como el primer album conceptual de la historia.
I love this album...XD










Magical mistery tour
(2009 Mono Remaster)


Magical mistery tour
The fool on the hill
Flying
Blue jay way
Your mother should know
I am the walrus
Hello goodbye
Strawberry fields forever
Penny Lane
Baby you´re a rich man
All you need is love






Magical Mistery Tour fue un ep Conteniendo los tracks de la banda sonora de la pelicula con el mismo nombre
Lanzado el 8 de diciembre de 1967
Contiene la primera pieza instrumental de la banda









The Beatles
(2009 Mono Remaster)

Back in the USSR
Dear Prudence
Glass onion
OB-La-Di-Ob-La-Da
WIld honey pie
The continuing story of Bungalow Bill
While my guitar gently weeps
Happiness is a warm gun
Martha my dear
I´m so tired
Blackbird
Piggies
Rocky Racoon
Don´t pass me by
Why don´t we do it in the road
I will
Julia


 
Birthday
Yer blues
Mother nature´s son
Everybody´s got something to hide
Sexy Sadie
Helter Skelter
Long Long Long
Revolution 1
Honey pie
Savoy Truffle
Cry baby Cry
Revolution 9
Good night



Decimo album de estudio
Lanzado el 22 de noviembre de 1968
El album fue grabado en el medio de turbulencia entre la banda y des union aun asi me parece un gran album
Se tuvo la idea de dividirlo en dos albumes distintos pero la idea se descarta rapidamente.








 Mono Masters
(2009 Mono Masters)

Love me do
From me to you
Thank you girl
She loves you
I´ll get you
I want to hold your hand
This boy
Komn gib mir
Sie leibt dich
Long tall sally
I call your name
Slow Down
Matchbox
I feel fine
She´s a woman
Bad boy
Yes it is




I´m down
Day tripper
We can work it out
Paperback writer
Rain
Lady Madonna
The inner light
Hey Jude
Revolution
Only a northern song
All toguether now
Hey bulldog
It´s all too much
Across the universe
You know my name (Look up the number)

Recopilatorio
Lanzado el 9 de Septiembre de 2009
Estos discos fueron lanzados como parte de la edicion limitada de la discografia que acabas de ver y decargar....espero lo hayas disfrutado tanto como disfrute subiendolos...Gracias no olvides darle like a la pagina de facebook me ayudarias bastante....Buenas Vibras  

   




4 comentarios: